Re: (ET) New list member

What a great response I got! When we first moved to our new place with
the larger yard, last fall, my wife found out about the GE Elec-Traks
being made in the 1970's, but at the time we never really considered it
seriously - mainly thinking they would be impossible to find, and hard
to maintain. I've lost any such apprehension now... looks like it will
be perfectly possible. Hoping I'll be able to join the group of
elec-trak owners in the near future... in the meantime I'll just watch
the list and learn what I can!

Thanks,

Graham
--
Graham Allan
School of Physics and Astronomy - University of Minnesota