(ET) POR-15 two-part paint

I noticed the POR-15 people have a two-part paint available - Hardnose
Paint
:

http://www.porshop.com/hardnose.html

They have a yellow that looks like it may be a reasonable match to original
GE color. Two questions if anyone has used it:

- Is the color ok? They say it's a safety yellow, but it doesn't look that
bright to me.

- How does it hold up? I guess it can be used on it's own - the specs are
impressive.

I have used the POR-15 and I know it works well. Just be nice to have
something that is UV safe to begin with.

- SteveS