From: Jim Coate [mailto:jbc coate org]
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 6:57 PM
To: D Howell; elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: (ET) length of the tractor and mower combined

D Howell wrote:
> Wanted to find out the combined length of an E-15 and
> the mower, which is front mounted.

Welcome to the list and to the land of ETs!

A *quick* measurement shows the total length to be about 96", 76" for
the tractor & 20" for the part of the mower that extends past the lift.
If you have a weight/tool box on the back that would add to the length.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak