From: Paul Wood
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 4:35 PM
Subject: (ET) email barriers

All:

I don't know why or how it is happening, but I am very uptight about the email I have been trying to send all week, and getting "error messages....failure...rejection....mailto....don barry...*.*..."
and on and on.

If this misfeasance is deliberate and is in connection with a new home for some manuals, I had, I am very sorry to be involved with an organization that is so disposed.

Sadder but wiser,

Pul Wood