Re: (ET) email barriers

Paul, are you talking about a message that you're trying to send to
the Elec-trak list, or one that you're to send directly to Don
Barry?  If you're sending it to the list and getting some kind of a
bounce message from some mail program, that should not be happening.
Please forward me the bounce message, and I'll see what I can do.

If you're trying to talk to Don Barry, but there is some problem with
his e-mail, I can't really help you with that.  But don't take it
personally.  I'm sure if you're getting some kind of mailer bounce
message it's not being done deliberately.  I'm sure he'd like to get
your e-mail, but something must be wrong with his system.

                           Ken