(ET) Wanted: E20

I've been talking to a gentleman in northern Vermont who wants an E20 (but who isn't on e-mail). Ideally nearby, but he is going on a road trip starting at the beginning of April and heading down through Pennsylvania, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas and over to New Mexico, Arizona, etc. So... many places that he could stop and pick up something. Doesn't haven't to be running, but restorable.

He has a farmstead and makes maple syrup, off-grid for 20+ years. He has seen elec-traks and knows what he is getting into. In short, it will get a loving home.

If interested, e-mail me and I'll send you his phone number off-list.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10
1970's Elec-Trak