Re: (ET) 4QD Controllers

Andy Mahoney sells their controls and is moderator of this group.
He seems like a reputable guy and I haven't heard any complaints,
but I haven't dealt with him personally.
I designed an interface control that uses all of the existing switches and
controls
on the E-trak to work with a solid state control.
You can see it here;
www.qsl.net/w8rnh/Electrak.pdf
I have heard good things about 4QD controls, but I don't have any
experience with them.
Rod

                      Bfayette aol com

                      Sent by:                         To:       elec-trak
cosmos phy tufts edu
                      owner-elec-trak cosmos ph        cc:

                      y.tufts.edu                      Subject:  (ET) 4QD
Controllers

                      03/11/03 10:01 AM

I need to get my E14 project on track again. I was going to play around
with my own controller design, but time limitations are kicking in. I
really like the features of the 4QD controllers. I am looking specifically
at the 4QD-300-48. Anybody have any experience/comments on 4QD or other
conmmericial controllers? Thanks!
  Brad