Re: (ET) stuff

At 01:52 PM 2/14/03 -0500, you wrote:
>A guy at work says farmers in our area are starting to use this stuff:
>
>http://www.iceban.com/What%20is%20Iceban.html
>
>instead of calcium chloride partly because it doesn't eat wheels and
partly because it doesn't kill vegetation if it leaks.  He says "It's more
expensive than Calcium, but less than wheel weights.  I bought mine in a 55
gallon drum from a place in Carbondale, PA ( I think).  I believe I paid
about 355 dollars for it and I mixed it with 55 gallons of water.  I think
it was about 12 lbs/gallon before mixing with the water."
>>wombat

we at work mix it with salt to help it work.
some places use it with no salt for the road
Matthew P.Magda Jr.