RE: (ET) Tractor stuck

My tractor is stuck, too. But because I lost the (one and only) key. Is Bill Gunn my best option for correcting this situation?

You can add my tractor to the list if you like:
E-15 (AA) - modified to use golf car controllers and a 48V battery pack
blade
mower

Incidentally, this tractor was sold to me by Mark Hanson and is the same as the one in the photo (jpeg) on the Elec-Trak.org web album. I have the schematics for it and Mark's permission to post them on the website. If someone contacts me directly and requests that I scan the diagrams for posting, then that should be sufficient motivation. Otherwise, it will probably be some time before it works its way onto my "to-do" list.

Thanks,
Andy Poush