From: Christopher Zach [mailto:czach computer org]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 6:09 PM
To: GE e-mail Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Tractor stuck

Well, we had a nice 7-8 inches of snow (wet, heavy stuff) so I decided to
try the E20 in the snow. See how it drives before I get a plow or blower.

It went about 10 feet then got bogged down. Rear wheels are in compressed
snow/ice.

Popped on the weight box with about 100lbs of batteries. No dice.

Stood on the weight box and tried to move it in LL (240lbs+100lbs) no dice.

Do these things move in snow? How?

Chris