(ET) NO SNOW

Hi all you ET guys that are fignting the snow. I
realize that this isn't the time of year for mowing,
but I ran across this ad for a battery powered mower
in a AARP Newspaper we just received. If I don't pass
it on now, I will probably lose track of it. The
website for it is: <www.neutonmowers.com>. I really
don't know much about it other than the website, but
it looked like something someone might be interested
in. Well, try to stay warm and don't get buried too
deep. It is about 50 deg. and dry out here in
Portland/Vancouver area. Keep TRAKIN. Dan Eyk

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.

Electric S-10 project