Re:Re: (ET) Wheel Horse E-141

Thanks for the info,Chuck
Sounds like a step backward from the Elec-Trak series.
Thanks again,
Harold Z.
I have a E-141, and the parts and service books. The batteries were dead
when  I picked it up and have not had time to look in to it. On the E-141
the  traction motor runs all the time like a gas tractor. You use a
clutch, and  have reverse through the trans. It has what Wheel Horse
called an electronic  brain, which does not appear to be serviceable and a
relay for the drive  motor and one for the deck. It uses six, 6 volt
batteries wired in two  series. And an external charger with I believe a
six pin plug.

                                                                     Chuck