(ET) "A Very Funny Game..." virus

To All, a warning!
If you get an unknown email with a subject:

"A Very Funny Game, I hope you
like it..."

from anyone that invites you to open using the
attatched paper clip control, DOUBLE DELETE IT!!!  Do not put it on disc,
JUST DOUBLE DELETE IT!

   Did you notice the PC/email craze began and blossumed just as did
CB Radio, untiil some *&%#%$@)#& clowns decided to use the anonymous
feature of the medium, and with foulest language and worse taunts, especially to
truckers, ruined it for all of us.  Parallel with the hackers that "do" virusing for
the fun of it.
Aside...
    I have a mom and pop couple of friends that operate out of a huge, 400 hp Peterbuilt, and get 5mpg. They are opting for a 800 hp conversion and a delux true cabin behind the cab.
    I put it to them, "Do truckers despise slow cars that force them to make many
shifts,etc.?  They maintain that if you are slow and in the right hand lane,
they cannot complain that you are "'in the way."  Of course, there are some
fanatics in 18 wheelers just like in EGTs, cars, planes, and everything else.
    A little truck slang, "In the hole," means in 18th or top gear.  She was
talking to me on a cel while in the "hole" one evening!  She won $1,000 for her
photo entry of the Peterbuilt parked on a glacier(using Adobe).