From: ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA [mailto:ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 11:14 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) Wheel Weights

This make sense the wheels on ET are a standard size wheels for the period,
although they are no longer made as OEM, from Toro. I have been told they
are "Wheelhorse" wheels by some Wheelhorse collectors.
So if you are ordering new weight,  make sure that you specify that they
are
"older type wheels" and you should get weight that fit.
BTW most place that sell lawn tractors will be able to get weights for you.
So shop for a good price.
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6