Re: (ET) E-Mail List

This is quite interesting finding out where all of the E-trak owners live.
I was surprised to find several close to NW Ohio.
I live just south of Akron, about 6 miles from David Roden (another E-trak
owner).
I like the email system as well and think a link on the elec-trak.org site
is sufficient for a photo album.
The only requirement is that the linked site doesn't have pop-ups.
My site isn't the fastest, but it also doesn't have pop-up ads.
I might consider building an E-trak photo album.
Rod
Akron, Ohio
www.qsl.net/w8rnh
1994 Dodge TEVan