From: Christopher Meier [mailto:mr23 mn rr com]
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2003 11:53 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Tie Clasp

That Tie Clasp on E-Bay is up over $40 now, with about 1 day to go.
Has anyone ever checked into what it would cost for a run of
something like this to be made by some novelty tie clasp manufacturer?

I'd like to have one of these, but not for $50.
And I don't understand why these guys are bidding the price up so
early...
they must have money to burn...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10298&item=260642
5375