Re: (ET) list

I'm confused.  There is an archive on yahoo.  Are y'all talking about a
different kind of archive??  I really enjoy/appreciate what we have here
and
can't imagine it being much better.  But don't let my lack of imagination
stifle any ideas for improvements.  a photo album of owners and there
machines would be kinda cool.

dave barden
E12S
Envious in Seattle (there's not too many e-traks west of the Rockies it
seems)