Re: (ET) list

I also perfer a listserver to a web-based forum.  I find that when I have
read it off the web, I often just forget.  When stuff shows up in my
mailbox, it's harder to ignore.  (Is that really an advantage?  Hmmm.)

I've been promising for almost a year now that I'd implement an archive
for
the EV discussion list.  It's turned out to be more time-consuming than I
expected, and because of other demands on my time I haven't even worked on
it for months.  However, once I have the problems solved, it might not be
too tough to add the ET list to it.  Better yet (keeping all the ET stuff
together), I could pass the app to Don, to host an archive on his site,
since he has a fair bit of extra space available.

Don't hold me to any schedule though!

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA
1991 Solectria Force 144vac
1991 Ford Escort Green/EV 128vdc
1970 GE Elec-trak E15 36vdc
1974 Avco New Idea 36vdc
Thou shalt not send me any thing which says unto thee, "send this to all

thou knowest."  Neither shalt thou send me any spam, lest I smite thee.

Est. yearly US cost to safeguard Persian Gulf oil supply: $50 billion

Est. 2001 value of US crude oil imports from Persian Gulf: $19 billion
                                -- Harper's Index, April 2002