From: "RJ Kanary" <rjkanary nauticom net>
To: <fiskfarm attbi com>; <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2003 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: (ET) help

No ,they do not have anything that nice. Just edge on connectors, similar
a female spade terminal, on flying leads. No plug at all. My remedy is a
trip to Radio Shack®, to purchase Molex® connectors, and solder flying
leads
on the PC board.You  then have a secure connection, easier to disassemble,
with less chance of damaging the already fragile board. Did that to my E-20
CA, after it's edge connector went splittsville.

RJ Kanary  Bandi Bros. Inc.
Member TRNi  Since 1998
ASE® Certified Master Auto Technician

rjkanary nauticom net