Re: (ET) help

Max,

When you say card edge connector, do the 15s have the same twenty contact
connector and board as the E-20? My fix for those is pictured here :
http://home.attbi.com/%7Efiskfarm/ET.Repair.Pictures.html

I may have some of the connectors left that I have used on my E-20 & I-5
which
came off of old computer card racks. The ET connector falls into pieces
and is
impossible to repair. The card was ok on the I-5 and the contacts line up
with
my fix-it connector (talk about a miracle) so the repair was much simpler
than
on the 20 where both had failed (as pictured at above link) The rest is
just a
matter of soldering the wires in order one at a time. (20 of them)

Jim