Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 6:49 PM
Subject: RE: (ET) ET Loader.

Never thought my comment about the front end loader would cause so much response.  Once again,  I have no experience with the front end loader,  I simply was relaying the wisdom Bill Gunns shared with me, when I asked him about front end loaders.  I am sure there are people out there that have been using them happily for years.  But given Bills involvement with ETs for so many years his advice against using one was taken to hart by me.  Especially being that I am the guy all the Rules of Murphy were written about.  That is is something can break I will usably find a way to break it. :-)

PS  Larry, you were close, the name is Roy,  but what the heck Rob, Roy call me what ever, just don't call me late for dinner, or the local ET pull. :-)

 riginal Message-----