(ET) New Idea EGT series

Hi,Everybody
I just purchased a brochure on the New Idea EGT series of electric
tractors.
It seems like New Idea had more accessories available for their models
than Wheel Horse did.Or so it would appear from comparing the 2 companies'
brochures.
New Idea shows:
*Mid-Mount mower deck for 12,15,20 models.In making room for the deck it
appears that they raised the foot rests and moved the front axle front
further. This raises 2 questions: Would that not increase turning radius?
And secondly,it looks like their seat is not on springs. Thus the
combination of the lower seat and raised footrests raises the guy's knees
in the picture,making him reach almost through his knees to get to the
steering wheel.
*They show a wide seat-Golfer's special.
*An optional Power Pack Booster,supposedly gives you an extra hour of
mowing time.Can anyone shed some light on what exactly that is?
* A horn. I have one that I want to put on my C-185,but since it didn't
originally have one,I'm not sure where a good place would be to put the
switch.Maybe somebody would know where it belongs?
*And most interestingly,they offered a clevis hitch (they called it a
sleeve hitch).Does anyone have one of these that I could get some pictures
of. I would like to buy or make one to plow my garden.

Finally,could someone provide me with a timeline of production of these
tractors,i.e. did GE make all of them,or did Wheel Horse have production
at one time,and if so,who made the New Ideas?

Oh,and having gotten my mower deck together and installed (C-185,born same
year as me) I notice that when I have the deck down and go around a
turn,there is quite a bit of play until the mounting arms contact the
mower guide. Is this normal,and is there some purpose for that?

Sorry to bend your ears so hard,and seem so naive,but I find these things
very interesting.
Thank You,
Harold Z.