RE: (ET) Batteries

Ran into the same in the Sam's club in Ann Arbor Mi.  Got a blank, deer in the headlights stare.   I found them at the Sam's Club in Erie Pennsylvania while visiting family so I bought them and halled them home.   Last summer I was at the Ann Arbor store and there they were on the shelf with all the other batteries.   Bottom line, the workers there haven't got a clue about golf cart batteries.

-----Original Message-----
From: Habooly1 wmconnect com [mailto:Habooly1 wmconnect com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 12:12 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Batteries

Somebody said he bought 6 volt deep cycle batteries from SAM'S CLUB. I called SAM'S and the girl insisted that they don't sell 6 volt batteries for golf carts or anything else. I then went to SAM'S and the guy in automotive said they absolutely don't sell them either.
Now what? Does someone have a catalog number or something that I can use to order them? How much are they? I'm in Pennsylvania.