From: Christopher Meier [mailto:mr23 mn rr com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:41 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: Re: Hills (was Re: (ET) E20 For Sale or Auction...)

I've climbed up, down, and sideways on a 35-40 degree slope with
no problem, in a E16 with mower deck, and 6 6volt batteries.

In another E16, with no implement up front, no batteries or charger
up front, and 3 Hawker SBS60's in the rear battery box, a 30 degree
slope caused a 'wheelie'...  whee ha.   As soon as I disengaged power,
the front dropped.  Guess a few more pounds were needed up front...