(ET) Snow Thrower Manual

Hi all,

Well my snowthrower is slowly coming together (hmm, now where does that piece go?) and I have some more questions.

1. Anyone have an owner's manual for the snowthrower? I'd like to know the basic maintenance and operation. If someone could shoot me a copy I'd appreciate it - I'll pay for copying and mailing. I'd be happy to PDF the thing for posting at the Elec-Trak.org site, since that would be handy for others too. I do have the parts diagram which helps in reassembly.

2. If not:

A.  I need to find out how the rotating chute is lubricated.
B. Any hints on adjusting the runners (Whatever they are called under each side) and the motor mount?
C. Any operating hints (I've never used a snowthrower before)

TIA,

SteveS
E12S