(ET) bouncing messages from Auburn schools

This is caused by 1) an email address that no longer exists and 2) a
broken mailer which responds to the poster of the message instead of
the maintainer of the list.

I've removed the bad address.

Whenever you get a bounce message from a message that you post to a
mailing list, forward it to the list maintainer (not the list), in
this case owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu.  I will remove the
offending address immediately, assuming that I can figure it out, which
was easy in this case but isn't always.

                 Ken