Re: (ET) E15 Controls

> Is that
> normal for them to move around so much and another
> thought, should the relays have some kind of cover
> over them, or is being covered up by the structure
> enough protection? I am planning on replacing the
> cables through Bill and am wondering if I need to
> replace what appears to be the relays. Thanks for any
> suggestions and/or comments.

I may get a chance later today to look at this.  From what
I recall, there are 2 dark (brown?) covered relays and 3
metallic covered contactors visible with the front access
panel off.  Nothing rattles or moves on them.  If these
aren't the relays you're talking about, point me to a URL
of a photo of them (from the manual is fine, or give me
a page number in the service manual), or email me a
photo or clip from one.

> One other question. I bought some used Trojan T-105's
> last summer for the tractor. I have them sitting on
> the tractor and was wondering how often they should be
> charged while waiting to operate? Thanks, Dan Eyk

At least every 30 days.

-Chris