(ET) E15 Controls

Hi all, a quick question before I go to work. On the
control panel where the main circuit board is
located,if I remember right, there are what appear to
be 3 large relays. I forget if they are on the metal
panel or circuit board. I was trying to secure the
wiring on the circuit board and noticed that what
appear to be relays have a metal strip across the top
that appears to be part of the contacts and was
extremely loose as I moved the panel around to try and
mount the circuit board (The relays must be on the
circuit board know that I think about it). Is that
normal for them to move around so much and another
thought, should the relays have some kind of cover
over them, or is being covered up by the structure
enough protection? I am planning on replacing the
cables through Bill and am wondering if I need to
replace what appears to be the relays. Thanks for any
suggestions and/or comments.

One other question. I bought some used Trojan T-105's
last summer for the tractor. I have them sitting on
the tractor and was wondering how often they should be
charged while waiting to operate? Thanks, Dan Eyk

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.

Electric S-10 project