(ET) New Elec-trak E10M

Hello,Everybody:
 Like I posted earlier,I know where there is a Brand-New (so the guy says)
Elec-Trak. With the help of other people,I have determined that it is an
E10M.The guy says that he bought it from a dealer about 15 years ago and
just got it out of the crate about 2 years ago,and never used it,never
even put batteries in it.It supposedly has the mower deck with it and
several manuals.
 I no longer have interest in buying it as it is too small for me and I'm
dealing on a Wheel Horse C-185.
 Therefore,if anybody has any interest in this machine,I will give you the
guy's contact info. He was saying about a thousand bucks,but I think it
could possibly be bought for less.It is in Columbia,PA (close to Lancaster)

Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman

Wheel Horse lover/Oliver-Cletrac Parts supplier/Mechanic