Re: (ET) tire chains

Those 2-link V-bar chains look pretty nice, I'll have to look around locally and see how much they are. That place seems to have pretty reasonable shipping considering what those must weigh, maybe that's why they cost $92.

Jeff Tickner
Technical Support
800-545-9485, Ext 536
SoftLanding Systems

"SteveS" <ssawtelle fcc net>
Sent by: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu

10/03/2002 11:33 AM