(ET) ET Shopping

Hi
OK I visited my local Toro/Wheelhorse dealer and order I ordered the
plastic
hub caps that cover the front axle bolt.
for my Electrak(s)

 Page 19 item 13-10  part no 103565  B 145 parts catalogue.

I realize these are not very exotic parts, But I needed two sets.

Gave the guy the part number- and it didn't even phase him. He looked it up
in the book and said  he was sorry  (Canadians apologize a lot) that the
part wasn't in stock.
But,  he would order it and it would be here is 2 or 3 days and they were
$3.75 each (that's about $2.50 US).  I said OK I need 4.

No long distance phone call to WI.
No Canadian to Us exchange rate.
No Money order to purchase
No shipping charges.
No duty.

No hassle.

I might even pay for these with my Credit Card. It's nice to know I can get
the little stuff, like this locally.

My next test is The Bronze thrust washer PG 3  Item 5-04  Part no 518142

If that works I am going to get really brave and try for a Drive Belt PG 11
Item  9-24 517431.
It is a bit weird to be doing ET shopping like normal people.
Geof Thompson B. Sc. CLS
No trees were killed in the production of this E-mail.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
Data Management Designer
Canadian Hydrographic Service
Central and Arctic Region
867 Lakeshore Road
Burlington, Ontario
Canada. L7R 4A6

Phone (905) 336-4698
Fax (905) 336-8916
E-mail Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca>