(ET) Snow Thrower Fixup

Say that ten times fast!

In my attempt at producing another winter in northern VA without snow, I
have acquired a snowthrower attachment. It's basically in good shape, but
there a couple things to take care of, so expect this thread to continue on
and off....

The parts book shows two types; I believe mine is the second type - AD42BA.

1 - it's missing the motor chain sprocket. Could someone verify it's 13
teeth please (that's what the parts book indicates for the other type - no
indication for mine)

Part B - The tube that the cable wraps around with the eybolt thru it seems
to rusted to the washer-small tube assembly inside the 'Stack Drive
Bracket'. Once I remove the eyebolt, the tube shoudl just slide off, right?
I don't want to use too much pursuasion until I verify that.

Number III - I don't have the crank assembly, so I'm in the market for one.
I imagine Bill has them, but if a used one is laying around maybe we can
work something out.

TIA,

SteveS
E12S