(ET) Homemade Vacuum Cart

Just finished a homemade vacuum cart for my C-185.
Bought the blower from Bill Gunn, and made the rest.
The blower was set up to bolt on the back of the tractor, but I wanted
something that I could easily hook up, plug in, and go.
After a lot of different concepts and designs, I think I've achieved my
objective.
Built mainly of wood, not much to look at, but it works very well.

If anyone would like pictures e-mail me back.
I also have an AutoCad drawing if anyone would like to build one.

Dennis
Elsberry, MO