[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (ET) Dash panel wiring
- Subject: Re: (ET) Dash panel wiring
- From: "SWS" <ssawtelle erols com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:18:23 -0400
- References: <5 1 1 6 0 20020831121335 01b227a0 pop business earthlink net> <3D711BA7 9020502 ameritech net>
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Haven't seen any replies to this so I'll take a shot...
The E12S/E15 manual at
has the connector pinout on page 25 (acrobat page #). I checked the dash
connector against my E12S and the pin count is the same, so it is probably
Is that what you're looking for?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Hower" <rodhower ameritech net>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2002 3:40 PM
Subject: (ET) Dash panel wiring
> I downloaded all of the PDF's on the http://www.elec-trak.org/
> site, but could not find the pinout for the molex type connector
> that goes to the switches and gauges on the dash.
> The E15 manual has the shunt field wiring and connector pinout, but
> not the one I'm looking.
> Does anybody have a schematic of the dash circuit/connector in PDF