(ET) 36v Chipper/shredder

Hello List,
  I have an "Mighty Mac" chipper/shredder I wish to sell. It has the three prong dryer plug so it can be plugged in to any of the large frame tractors. Electric motor is an GE 24v motor and utilizes two E10 drive belts to drive the chipper. This "Mighty Mac" is one of those heavy duty chipper/shredder machines, green in color originally had an 8hp gas engine on it. Works great, has the side chute for inserting large branches for chipping and opening on top for inserting brush to be shredded. Its definitely heavy duty unlike my father-in-laws Sears chipper that is so slow at chipping branches and brush. It will eat up just about any branch you stick in it. You still have to use the two original handles on it to move it around the yard like a wheelbarrow as I never got the time to convert it over to be pulled behind my tractor. I do not need it where we are moving to. So $100, email me off list if any questions.
  I also still have an GE snowthrower I need to sell if anybody wants one.

   Eric Miller
   Frederick, MD