Re: (ET) Rotary inverter on ebay...

"Hazen, Dwight L" wrote:
> Wow, where would you get an extension cord for that? I would want a darn
> good GFI if I was going to have 220v 3 phase motor in my hand in the
> damp.

You can get cord ends at electric supply houses (or Home Depot/Lowes
etc.) then make your own extension cord. Real supply houses will also
have GFI breakers.

Keep in mind that in many European countries 220 (or 230 or 240?) volts
is the normal voltage for household outlets, including hair dryers etc.
and no extra problems result. Three phase makes it a little more odd,
but not that scary.

_________
Jim Coate
1992 Chevy S10