(ET) performance logging

Well, I finally somewhat completed a project for the ET. I built up a little data logger to log voltage and current in the ET. I tried it out last evening and the data is pretty interesting. One can easily see each hill, up and down, mower on/off in the current graph. Voltage, tho' was most interesting as it was in the 36V range. Then I noticed the data while the charger was on - voltage was only about 38V! I thought I seemed to be low on power, even after a charge. So time to troubleshoot the charger - where is that manual?.....

SteveS
E12S