(ET) Solid State Controls

I don't understand 25% of the information I am recieving on this subject.
I am however enjoying every minuite of the discussion. Twice today, once at
work and then again here at home, I had more real e-mail than I did spam.

I do however have a question. On my E-12 when I put it into gear and push
the speed control forward the tractor goes foward. If I pull the lever back
the tractor backs up. Is this normal?

Every one keep up the good work.

MartyC

The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short trip.

Do You Yahoo!?