-----Original Message-----
From: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Hazen, Dwight
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:07 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: RE: (ET) [Fwd: Key Switch]

Key switches (with two keys) should be available at Radio Shack or some
electronic supply place. The are used in home protection systems. The
switch
should be 3-5 amp low voltage. I am sure Bill has them also.

I recommend keeping the key switch for safety reasons.

 Dwight