(ET) GE E15

Hi all, I have an E15 that I have been slowly fixing
to hopefully put into service this summer.
Unfortunately, I may have to sell it and I am
wondering what interest there would be as I am located
in Vancouver, Washington, across the river from
Portland, Oregon.

I have replaced the small square circuit board that
wss shattaered when I first purchased it. Also, I have
been checking wiring on the main circuit board to make
sure they are secure and recently purchased a  set of
good used Trojam T105's and am hoping to install them
soon to check out the machine to see what if any
problems are or are not present. I have also purchased
new front and rear lift straps for the mower deck and
the rototiller, the small circuit board and a set of
keys. It has the front mower deck and the rototiller.
All tires arae good and it is in overall good
condition looks wise. Hopefully, I can get the
batterys installed this weekend and check operations.

I am asking $1100 for it and would be interested in
any feedback concerning it and any interest in the
Northwest. Thanks, Dan Eyk

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.