Re: (ET) What was that crash?

Reminds me of a time may years ago when something shorted out in the
starter circuit of my car, which was just sitting there in my driveway,
with no-one anywhere near it. The car - which had been left in reverse -
proceeded to back uphill out the driveway, cross the road, go into a ditch
and start chewing up the clutch.  All this on the starter motor!  I spent
the rest of the evening trying to believe it.

Steve Gaarder