(ET) Wiring up the rear lift

Hi gang,

I posed this question before, but forgot the subject line and thought I
would get a better responce if I tried again. Larry gave me good advice,
but I'm not very electrically inclined and don't know how to connect two
wires to the three rear batteries. Are there any instructions out there as
to how to go about it? I would appreciate any help, it's the only thing
keeping me from tilling up a new garden.

Thanks.

Brian Sweeney
Orangevale, CA
1971 E20