From: "Steven Naugler"
To: "'Elec-Trak Email Discussion List'"
Subject: Re: (ET) Electric Lawn-Boy
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:21:06 -0400
Dennis, (and others),
I was talking to a local Toro dealer about two years ago. Toro used to, and
maybe still does, make a 36 volt electric lawn mower. (Last I checked they
still make a 24 volt push mower, but I seem to remember that the dealer said
that 36 volt was discontinued due to its weight causing low sales. I'd
prefer the extra power and/or endurance despite the weight.) The Lawn Boy
was the Toro painted green per this same dealer.
So if you want the specs check out the Toro electric push mowers.
I don't know the asking price, I'd definitely consider buying it. My gas
push mower sounds like a bearing might be going bad. I just haven't been
able to get an electric push mower I could justify buying.
As a matter of fact, if you don't buy it, I'd like to, that is if it were
anywhere near Delaware.
Steve Naugler
snaugler earthlink net