RE: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay

All,
  I was just chatting with the guy who has the E-15 motor on e-bay.  He
confirmed what was said about there being a whole tractor there.  Sounds
like he also had a E20 that he sold with snowblower and mowing deck for
$400
not to long ago...  I told him about the elec-trak.org site and that I
think
it'd be great if someone wanted to restore it - and that the motor should
stay with it if someone went the route.  He is thinking $300 for everything
that's there - and that should include the motor.  Depending on the actual
condition of the metal and electronics, that's probably not toooo
unreasonable.  I just wish they weren't so scarce out here...

- - joe
Joseph Rock
E-15 & MagnaTrac Hydro 5000 in Colorado