RE: (ET) E-15 Motor on EBay

So many questions, so little time...how big a project is this beast likely
to be?  My expertise is primarily electrical rather than mechanical, and
I'm not inclined to get into a lot of metalworking.  OTOH, I don't really
have the budget to get one of the really nice ones that pop up from time
to time.  What is meant by "dry rot" on the tires?  Getting a machine with
flat tires into a truck does not sound easy.  And what is a new set of
tires likely to cost?

thanks,

Steve