Re: (ET) All by itself

You might have a problem with the switches themselves.  When I got my
E12M, the nubs on the cherry switches were worn to the point where they
would no longer work when the lever was thrown.  Bill Gunn has the
switches and they are pretty easy to install (once you get the throttle
assembly out!)

Bruce Conner