From: Barry Woods
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2002 1:14:30 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) elec-trak dash switches

Can anyone tell me what electrical ratings the dashboard switches have on
the E15? I am replacing the original switches due to corrosion and I
cannot find any electrical rating markings on the switches. I cannot
locate 36v switches and am wondering would it be better to use 12volt
automotive toggle switches, I have found some rated at 6amps. Or would it
be better to use 120 volt toggles, and have seen some rated as high as
20A. I am afraid the 12v switches might be more prone to arcing, am I
correct?

Thanks,
Barry

Barry B. Woods