(ET) elec-trak dash switches

Can anyone tell me what electrical ratings the dashboard switches have on the E15? I am replacing the original switches due to corrosion and I cannot find any electrical rating markings on the switches. I cannot locate 36v switches and am wondering would it be better to use 12volt automotive toggle switches, I have found some rated at 6amps. Or would it be better to use 120 volt toggles, and have seen some rated as high as 20A. I am afraid the 12v switches might be more prone to arcing, am I correct?

Thanks,
Barry

Barry B. Woods
Dayton, OH