(ET) Disc-Plow /Disc-Opener?

As I mentioned before, I'm in the process of trying to buy or build a
one-way disc-plow for the ET.  If you don't know what that is, you can find
a picture of an unusual version on a Alice-Chalmers at
http://www.simpletractors.com/simplicity/gii/disc_plow.htm.  Anyway, the
plan is to make one to fit the Sleeve-Hitch.  I called Brintly-Hardy, and
they admitted they made one for horses a hundred years ago, but don't
remember one recently.  I called Bill at Technical Service; he said there
WAS one made by Brintly just about the time the ET came out, or may have
been discontinued just before.  It fit the sleeve-hitch.  He said they
marketed it as a 'Disc-Opener', which to a farm kid like me sounds
suspiciously like what opens the soil to drop the seed on a planter, but
Bill said that it did indeed turn over a shallow furrow; just like what I'm
looking for.  He said he doesn't know where, but he has a picture
somewhere.
Anyway, I would be happy to buy one, but if that fails, anyone with
information on the two angles involved please let me know as I am going to
make one.

If I have to make one, I'll probably be using an old 'double-disc-opener'
from a John Deere planter mounted at an angle and with a single deep-dish
disc.

Larry Elie