(ET) Deck Motors

Today while mowing I had the center mower deck catch fire. It was a sad
but
spectacular sight.
I pulled a motor off my "spare" deck and mounted it in place of the burnt
one.
When I got every thing back together I started mowing again. Then I noticed
a strange hum I had never heard before. Back to the garage.
One of the other motors is dragging real bad (not the one I just put on).
Now I am in real trouble because the motor from the "spare" deck was the
only good motor on it.

Does anyone have a motor to sell? I am in trouble as this the only mower I
own and don't have the skills to rebuild one. I am a salesman not an
electrician.
The way the grass is growing around here I have had to mow every week
just to keep ahead and I know I can't afford a service to mow 2 1/2 acres.

Thanks

Marty

=====
The road through life is often long and difficult,but it is always a short
trip.